Where no Counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of Counselors there is Safety
They Drove out many demons and Anointed many sick people with oil and Healed them.
The purpose of Inner Healing/Counseling and Deliverance is to receive Healing from your Soul Wounds and find Freedom from any hindrances in your life that would keep you from walking in the fullness of God’s plan and your relationship with Him and others.
Hurts never just go away. Recovery is one small step at a time.
Believe what is True and start making a change.
We cannot Heal by ourselves but with God we can become WHOLE.
The way out of pain is always by going through it, not by Avoiding, Repressing, or Denying. Your Life is not Hopeless.
There is HOPE and there is HEALING for all who choose it.
God wants to Redeem your Life and give you Peace and Joy.
“For I will RESTORE Health to you, and HEAL you of your Wounds,” says the LORD.
AREAS OF MINISTRY
Inner Healing and Deliverance
These are the most common reasons that people get soul wounds and have demons. If you have experienced or suffer from three or more of these symptoms, you may need inner healing and deliverance;
- Abuse (Verbal, Physical, or Sexual)
- Elevated Emotions (Fear, Anxiety, Anger, Rejection, Abandonment, Despair…etc).
- Involvement in occult practices (Oaths, Dedications, Blood Covenants)
- Demonic attacks
- Trauma (Physical, Mental or emotional)
- Inability or difficulty reading the Bible or praying
- Eating Disorders, Bulimia, Anorexia
- Struggling with repeated emotional overreaction:
- Worry, Panic, Stress, Terror, Sadness, Loneliness,
- Sorrow, Guilt, Self-Condemnation, Despair,
- Embarrassment, Humiliation, Worthlessness,
- Unworthiness, Devastation, Jealousy
- Generational Curses
- Suicidal thoughts, Suicide Attempts
- Identity Issues
Hourly Session Suggested Donation is $80-$150 for Counseling/Deliverance
Other Areas of Counseling
- Destructive Relationships
- Prayers and God’s Word
- Comfort and Encouragement
- Cognitive Therapy
- Temperament Therapy
Some Areas of Life Coaching and Boot Camp Programs
- Health and Wellness Coaching and Brain Health Coaching
- Leadership Coaching and Career Coaching
- Premarital Coaching
- Education and Career Guidance and Direction
- Encouragement, Motivation and Support for Success
- Teaching, Equipping and Training to Pursue Calling
If you need more clarity, better direction, private teaching/training and accountability to reach desired goals and to develop your spiritual gifts or discover your strength in order to grow to another level of success, and to be equipped and released for your calling with greater confidence, then personal coaching is for you.
Coaching or Counseling?
Counseling focuses on wounds and feelings while coaching focuses on action, results and potential. Counseling is about overcoming pain coaching focuses on putting the pieces of your life together
Counseling often focuses on the question “Why?” while coaching focuses on the question “How?”
Counseling focuses on weaknesses while coaching emphasizes on strengths and giftings.
Counseling focuses on psychological dysfunctions while coaching focuses on becoming all that God has called you to be. Counseling focuses on past wounds and issues and coaching focuses on future goals.
Hourly Session Suggested Donation is $80-$150 for Life Coaching
3. TEMPERAMENT THERAPY
Our inborn temperament in placed within us by God while we are in our mother’s womb. This temperament will remain with us throughout our lives. How we do (or do not) express this temperament can be affected by the following:
- Our upbringing (how we were raised as children)
- Our environment
- Our education and training
- By the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives
Temperament determines how we interact with our environment and the people around us. Temperament also determines our perception and understanding of ourselves and of the people who love us.
Sometimes A Mask
Sometimes a person can learn or select behavior that is very different from their inborn temperament. This mask hides the true temperament. As a result this person’s temperament needs are not met, and he/she feels stress and conflict.
5 types of pure Temperaments
In order for you to know your Temperament Type, fill out the The Temperament questionnaire under the Forms and submit to us by Email.
1.5 hrs. Temperament Therapy Suggested Donation is $150 (includes the processing fee)
If you are looking for supervision and mentorship for your internship program, we can design a unique program for specific needs and requirements for your ministerial or counseling degree.
For more information about private Coaching Program and Package Fees and/or to make an appointment;
Email us at:
ANY OF OUR MINISTRIES AND SCHOOL TRAININGS CAN BE DONE VIRTUALLY
(Elijah House 201 & 202 courses are excluded)