PRAYER FOR FINANCES
HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS;
I PETITION YOU FOR OUR FINANCIAL WELL-BEING:
- In Luke 12 You say that we should consider the ravens; they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet You feed them. Of how much more value are we that the birds!
- And if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will You clothe us!
- We caste all our anxiety on You, because You care for us according to 1 Peter 5:7.
- Therefore we will diligently observe the Words of this Covenant, in order that we may succeed in everything that we do. (Deut 29:9)
- Deuteronomy 28 gives the promise of blessing as we diligently observe all Your Commandments, that You will set us high above all the nations of the earth; all these blessings shall come upon us and overtake us, as we obey the LORD our God: Blessed shall we be in the city, and blessed shall we be in the field.
- Blessed shall be the fruit of our womb, the fruit of our ground, and the fruit of our livestock, both the increase of our cattle and the issue of our flock. Blessed shall be our basket and our kneading bowl. Blessed shall we be when we come in,and blessed shall we be when we go out. The LORD will cause our enemies who rise against us to be defeated before us; they shall come out against us one way, and flee before us seven ways.
- The LORD will command His blessing upon us in our barns, and in all that we undertake; He will bless us in the land that the LORD our God is giving us. The LORD will establish us as His Holy people, as He has sworn to us, as we keep the commandments of the LORD our God and walk in His ways.
- All the peoples of the earth shall see that we are called by the Name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of us. The LORD will make us abound in prosperity, in the fruit of our womb, in the fruit of our livestock,and in the fruit of our ground in the land that the LORD swore to give us.
- The LORD will open for us His rich storehouse, the Heavens, to give the rain of our land in its season and to bless all our undertakings. We will lend to many nations, but we will not borrow. The LORD will make us the head, and not the tail; we shall be only at the top, and not at the bottom. According to Deut 7:20, I ask You LORD to send the hornets against those who are hidden under demonic armor and demonic coverings so that they will be exposed, in Jesus Name! I love the LORD, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call on Him as long as I live. What shall I return to the LORD for all His bounty to me? I will lift up the Cup of Salvation and call on the Name of the LORD, I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all His people (Psalm 116)
In Jesus Name.