When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them Power and Authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2 and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick
- Authority of the believer
- What determines our level of Authority in the Kingdom of God?
- All aspects of Authority and Ranking
- Identifying and Possessing your Birthright
- Authority and Warfare
- How to I grow in Authority and Ranking?
- God’s and Satan’s strongholds and towers
- Proclamations versus Warfare over Territorial Areas
- Heavenly Realms_second and third heavens
- God’s Army in Spiritual Warfare
- Binding and Loosing
CHRISTIAN’S AUTHORITY AND POWER
Authority is the right to rule/reign. Power is the ability to rule.
Power follows authority. Power has never been the issue between the kingdom of God and darkness, it is the issue of in whose authority you stand. Jesus came to deliver us from the authority of Satan. Matthew 16:19 speaks of “binding and loosing” and the key (authority) of the kingdom of heaven that was given to the Church.
Luke 10:19 talks about the authority and power that was given to us to rule over the kingdom of darkness. Christ under His headship.
Our assignment and calling determines our level of authority. You need to authorized by God to do what He has called you to do. He will back you up when He sends you. Your authority is subjected to God and it should be used under His submission and leading.