Jesus said to Nicodemus, “You must be born again” John 3:7. Everyone has sinned. You must repent of your sins and ask God to forgive you. Commit yourself to follow Jesus for the rest of your life. This way you will be save. As it is written:
- There is no one righteous, no, not one. Romans 3:10
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned; Romans 5:12
- But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
- That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9 10
Lord God Almighty, I believe that Jesus Christ is your Son.
I believe that You raised Him from the dead on the third day.
I believe that He sits at Your right hand in heaven.
I believe that Jesus had to die on the cross and shed His holy blood for my sins.
Father, I thank You for this awesome sacrifice.
I am not worthy of it, Lord. I confess to You that I am a sinner and now I repent of my sins.
I ask You to forgive me for my unbelief, and for all the wrong that I have said or done.
I ask Father, that Jesus would come into my life and my heart and cleanse me,
make me a new person and be the Lord of my life.
I want to follow Jesus all the days of my life.
Thank You for saving me.
In the name of Jesus I pray.
BE BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
The baptism of, or in, the Holy Spirit was promised by God since the time of the prophet Joel:
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: and also upon the servants and the handmaids in those days will I pour out my Spirit. Joel 2:28-29
Jesus also promised it:
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever.
These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:25-26
And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith He, ye have heard of me. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:4,8
And the day of the promise came:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. Acts 2:1-4
Ask the Lord to baptize you in the Holy Spirit. Seek it until you receive it.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS
STATEMENTS ABOUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS:
1. The Blood of Jesus has redeemed me from the hand of Satan.
2. The Blood of Jesus has redeemed me from all curse.
3. The Blood of Jesus has stamped an eternal covenant for me.
Because of this covenant and if I fully obey the Lord my God and carefully follow all His commands and walk in His ways, the Lord my God will set me high above all the nations on earth and all the blessings of the covenant will come upon me and accompany me. I will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country; I will be blessed at my work and the fruits of my labor will be blessed. I will be blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out.
The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against me to be defeated before me; they will come at me from one direction but flee from me in seven. The Lord will send a blessing on my barns and on everything I put my hand to and the Lord my God will bless me and then all the peoples on earth will see that I am called by the Name of the Lord and they will fear me and the Lord will grant me abundant prosperity.
The Lord will open for me the heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to send rain on my land in season and to bless all the work of my hands so that I will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
The Lord will make me the head, not the tail and I will always be at the top, never at the bottom.
4. The Blood of Jesus has granted me peace and reconciliation with all creation; with all my brethren, (The members of the Body of Christ), with ministers and pastors of the church and with all people.
5. The Blood of Jesus has granted me the forgiveness of all my sins.
6. The Blood of Jesus, the Son of God, purifies me from all sin.
7. The Blood of Jesus justifies me from all blame, so all the devil’s charges against me are nullified and He makes me righteous as if I have never sinned.
8. The Blood of Jesus sanctifies me and consecrates me so I become belonging to my Lord, dedicated to Him
and set apart for His ministry.
9. The Blood of Jesus cleanses my conscience from acts that lead to death so that I may serve the Living God.
10.The Blood of Jesus makes me enter the Most Holy Place to serve God the Holy.
11. The Blood of Jesus makes me overcome Satan and all his power.
12. The Blood of Jesus is the cause of my eternal joy.
LOVED ONE/S TO BE SAVED
According to Your Word in II Pet 3:9, it is not Your will that any should perish. Therefore Father, I petition, that __________ (unsaved person/s) will be brought out of the dominion of darkness into the Kingdom of the Son of Your love (Col 1:13).
I petition that You will draw them unto You. I snatch them out of the fire according to Your Word in Jude :23.
I counter-petition the control and deception of the enemy over their minds and I rip off the veil from their eyes, so that they can see Your light and be drawn to Your truth (II Cor 4: 4-6).
I petition that You will reveal Yourself to them in such a way that they can identify with You (as a Father, as a Friend, as a Counselor, etc.).
Because You hedge us in (Job 3:23) for protection, I petition Father God, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, that You will do according to Your Word in Hosea 2: 6-7. I petition that a hedge of thorns will be placed around __________ by You, so that their pursuit of worldly pleasures will only bring frustration and they will realize that only You (their first love) can satisfy and fulfill them. Thank you Father God that You loved the world so that You sent Your Son. I rejoice in You and bring You all the glory! Thank You, Father that __________ shall not die, but live to declare the glory of God (Ps. 118:17).